Remanufactured Marine provides equipment financing services for commercial vessels and boats. We understand that the marine industry is a competitive one where you have to keep upgrading to stay competitive. Financing these investments in your business can be challenging as some of this equipment and tools don’t come cheap. But the prices should not discourage you, especially when the end goal is to improve and transform your business. That is why we help you with securing financing.
Perhaps you even have the capital for an outright purchase. In that case, you may think you don’t need financing, but the truth is that you might. Financing is not solely about a lack of funds. At times, it is advisable to use financing when you are making a major investment in your business as this comes with a lot of benefits, and you can use your capital for expansion and other things.
There are several financing options available for you to take advantage of, they include:
- Hire purchase agreement: This option is a lease with the opportunity to buy. If you need a piece of equipment but can’t afford using direct financing, you can use the hire purchase option. It is one of the best financing options to use. With a small down payment, you can get the equipment you need and then start paying monthly, at the end of the agreed loan term, the property becomes yours.
- Equipment Leasing: Lease options give you the chance to temporarily use a piece of equipment, usually at a fixed monthly rate. It is generally used when you need equipment for a short term purpose. By leasing, you can function efficiently in your industry without burdening yourself financially. All you have to do is pay monthly dues as rents, and you can enjoy the equipment as long as you want. You can get leases for both new and used equipment, and you have no tax obligations on the leased equipment.
- Direct Equipment Financing: if you are looking to own a piece of commercial marine equipment outright, this option is for you. It is similar to the traditional loans where you obtain financing and uses it to buy what you need outright. In the same manner, you can get a loan to finance any equipment of your choice.
Apart from these popular financing options, there are other options, such as:
- Lines of Credit
- Asset Based Lending
- Invoice Factoring
Who can get financing
Our financing solutions are tailored to each individual client’s needs, and we deal with clients ranging from those seeking financing for one equipment to those looking to finance many tools and machinery. Whether you are already an established company or operator in the marine industry or just about to start, we have equipment financing solutions just for you.
Why Use Our Equipment Financing Service?
- Flexible Repayments System: Repaying your loans has never been easier than this. The financing is structured based on your financial position, and the loan spread over a long period so that you can pay comfortably without any burden. We work to structure a favourable financial solution for you and your business.
- Competitive rates: financing is at competitive rates with terms such as interest rates, repayments, etc. all affordable. This ensures that your cash flow is unaffected throughout the loan term, and you can continue to sustain your expenses while paying off the loan.
- Understanding of the Industry: As a reputable dealership in all types of marine equipment and services, we are very familiar with operations and what is obtainable. We understand the positive impact of financing on your business, so we ensure no stones are left unturned to get you the best deal. Our staff is dedicated, experienced, and solution-driven, and they look forward to giving you an unforgettable positive experience.
- Fast application and processing
- Complete transparency of the process
- People friendly service
Equipment that you can finance
All types of commercial marine equipment can be financed through our equipment financing service. This includes but not limited to
- Tugs, Barges, and Tows
- Intermodal Equipment
- Dredging Equipment
- Terminal Equipment
- Port Equipment
- Work Boats
- Shipping Equipment
- Lines and Anchors
- Depth Finders
- Diving Equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- Ship Docking
Our flexible financing solutions are designed to move your business forward. So if you and your company are looking for a creative non-traditional lending alternative for all marine industry machinery and equipment, new, used, or remanufactured, we are your best bet for a solution.
Get in touch with us today to get started.